Spin n Curl Ceramic Rotating Curler
Auto Hair Curler is a hair device that offers an effortless way to create flawless curls and waves with just the push of a button.
The hair curler is innovative in the way it draws the hair into the curl chamber where it is heated and timed to produce perfect curls and waves every time.
Auto Hair Curler has a digital temperature display to all you full control over the heat settings.
The hair curler allows easy adjustment of temperature and offers preset temperature settings that are specific to different hair textures to ensure a customizable styling experience while minimizing the risk of heat damage.
Auto Hair Curler uses ceramic heat technology to generate far infrared heat while the negative ions condition the hair to result in shinier, healthier, and more beautiful hair.
Auto Hair Curler Features:
• Easy- to- read temperature display for precise heat control.
• Directional buttons for effortless curling in any direction.
• Beep alert to indicate when the curls are ready.
• Full memory temperature setting for convenient and consistent styling.
• 1- hour auto shut- off for enhanced safety and to save power.
• Auto temperature lock to maintain the desired heat level during styling.
• 9- feet swivel cord for tangle- free maneuvering.
• Dual voltage for travel convenience.
• 2- year warranty.
• Provides a free cleaning tool in the packaging.
Directions for use of the Auto Hair Curler :
• Adjust your desired temperature on the Auto Hair Curler using the + or - buttons.
• Select the desired timer setting (15 seconds, 17 seconds, or 19 seconds) by pressing the M button and adjusting with the + or - buttons.
• Hold the CHI Spin n Curl vertically with the backside facing the head.
• Take a 3/4 to 1- inch section of hair and insert it into the curl chamber.
• Press and hold the arrow button in the desired curl direction.
• The hair will be automatically curled into the chamber.
• Four beeps will indicate that the curl is set.
• Gently remove the tool from the hair.
• Avoid touching the hot surfaces of the curler during and immediately after use to prevent burns.
• Do not use the curler on wet or damp hair to prevent hair damage.
• Keep the curler out of reach of children.
• Do not leave the curler unattended and plugged in after using it.
• Allow the curler to cool down completely before storing.
Store at room temperature