Acetab 25 mg 30 Tablets
An angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor that inhibits the conversion of Angiotensin
I to Angiotensin II, which is required to activate the Renin-Angiotensin
• Heart failure.
Points of interest:
• This medication may cause dizziness especially at the start of the treatment, do not drive or operate machinery until you know how it affects you.
• Get up from lying or sitting position gradually.
• Do not take potassium supplements while using this medication.
How to use:
As per as direction of the doctor.
All Active Ingredients:
• Patients receiving diuretics.
• Peripheral vascular disease or generalized atherosclerosis.
• With severe or symptomatic aortic stenosis and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
• Renal impairment.
• Discontinue if the marked elevation of hepatic transaminases or jaundice occurs.
• Aliskiren : avoid concomitant use .
• Cyclosporine: increased risk of hyperkalemia.
• Lithium: the concomitant use reduces the excretion of lithium.
• Digoxin: captopril possibly increases the plasma concentration of digoxin.
• Baclofen: the concomitant use enhances the hypotensive effect of captopril.
How To Store: