Acretin 0.05 % - Cream
Tretinoin is a medicine that is used for the treatment of acne vulgaris; an inflammatory skin disorder that is known as common acne and that is caused by hair follicles that become plugged with oil and dead skin cells causing blackheads, whiteheads, or pimples.
• Acne vulgaris.
• facial wrinkles.
• Skin burning or stinging.
• Skin warmth.
• Dry skin.
• Excessive skin redness.
• Skin edema (fluids build-up).
• Peeling of the skin.
• Blistered skin.
• Crusted skin.
• Temporary change in color of the treated skin area (increased or decreased skin coloring).
• Increased sensitivity to sunlight.
• Stop medication in allergy when medication is applied or worsens to the skin.
• This medicine is designed for external topical use only. Do not swallow this product.
• Keep the tube tightly closed.
• This medicine may cause redness, swelling, crusting, and peeling at the site of application.
• Do not apply this product to wounded skin.
• Excessive natural or artificial sunlight exposure may increase the risk of sunburning.
• Products containing sulfur, resorcinol, or salicylic acid.
• Benzoyl peroxide.
How to use:
• Adults: Once daily, usually before going to bed.
• Pediatrics: 12 years and older: Once daily, usually before going to bed
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.