Advil 200 mg 50 Tablets
A Propionic acid derivative non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug that inhibits the prostaglandin synthesis by non-selectively inhibiting COX enzymes thus reducing inflammatory pain and fever .
• Pain and inflammation.
• Postoperative analgesia .
• Dental pain .
• Migraine .
• Osteoarthritis .
Points of interest:
• To reduce stomach upset, take this tablet with food.
• Do not take aspirin for pain relief while using this medication .
• Do not take this medication if you are dehydrated, due to severe vomiting or diarrhea.
• Stop this medication and tell your doctor immediately if you develop swollen ankles, difficulty in breathing, chest pain, black stools or dark vomit.
How to use:
2 tablets every 6 to 8 hours after meals .
All Active Ingredients:
• GIT disorders and chronic inflammatory intestinal disease.
• Caution is required prior starting the treatment in patients with hypertension or heart failure .
• Renal and hepatic dysfunction .
• Elderly at increased risk of serious consequences of adverse reactions, especially GIT bleeding.
• Bronchospasm may be precipitated in patients suffering from asthma .
• Contraindicated in patients with asthma.
• Contraindicated in patients with peptic ulcer.
• Methotrexate: the excretion of methotrexate is reduced by ibuprofen.
• Baclofen: the excretion of baclofen is reduced by ibuprofen
• Voriconazole or fluconazole: plasma concentrations of ibuprofen increased by voriconazole .
• Aspirin: ibuprofen reduces the antiplatelet effect of aspirin .
How To Storage :