Allergy UK Water Baby Wipes 60'S
Water Baby Wipes 60PCS Our original baby wipe. Suitable for sensitive, newborn and premature baby’s skin, Water Wipes are recommended by midwives for nappy rash or skin allergies.
Water Wipes are made with 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract.
We’re recommended by 97% of midwives, for use on newborn baby’s skin, and as a suitable alternative to cotton wool and water.
We are the only baby wipe approved by Allergy UK and the French Association for the Prevention of Allergies as well as to get the National Eczema.
Every wipe uses purified, filtered, and softened Irish water.
• Baby wet wipes don't contain ingredients that could further irritate your baby’s delicate skin
• Water Wipes baby wipes are not a cure for diaper rash – but importantly they don’t contain the ingredients that can cause or exacerbate diaper rash
• Many people use Water Wipes baby wipes between bathing times as they are more gentle on a baby’s skin
Points Of Interest:
• Baby water wipes don't contain any artificial fragrance.
• Baby wet wipes can be considered hypoallergenic (and are unlikely to cause a reaction in allergy-prone individuals).
• Our sensitive baby water wipes contain 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract so are ideal for sensitive skin.
Stores at room temperature.