Antinal Suspension 60ml For Diarrhea
• Antinal suspension contains 200 mg of nifuroxazide, which is a broad-spectrum intestinal antiseptic for the treatment of diarrhea and gastroenteritis.
• Antinal suspension used for acute diarrhea caused by bacteria.
• It is used to treat chronic diarrhea.
• It is used to relieve acute and chronic colitis.
How to use Antinal Susp:
• Children Over 2 years: 1 teaspoonful (5 ml) 4 times daily and not exceeding 7 days or as directed by the doctor.
Side effects of Antinal Susp:
• Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
• It is better not to use Antinal suspension during pregnancy.
• Antinal suspension is not recommended in patients with fructose intolerance because it contains sucrose.
• Antinal suspension is not recommended with CNS depressants.
Points of interest:
• If you had diarrhea for several days you should consult a doctor.
• If you have diarrhea make sure to drink a lot of water.
Store at room temperature.