Apiprodent Gel - 20 gm
Apiprodent gel is a preparation that combines the medical properties of Mhyrr and common tormentil tinctures, propolis, and clove essential oil and is aimed at preserving healthy gums and oral cavities. Gel creates a protective film that covers the gums and prevents inflammation and possible damage which could cause sensitivity and gums bleeding. It helps to maintain healthy gums. Auxiliary components provide a comforting aromatic fresh feeling in the mouth and serve as a natural component of the correction of taste.
• Apiprodent gel is recommended for the alleviation of discomfort caused by gingivitis and periodontitis, resulting in bleeding of gums and painful tenderness of teeth, as well as in the presence of aphthae, erosion of the oral mucosa caused by dental braces and dentures and for achieving a pleasant breath.
Clove essential oil, tormentil tincture, Mhyrr tincture, and Propolis tincture.
Points Of Interest:
• Clove essential oil contains eugenol which is responsible for its antiseptic and topical anesthetic action.
• Common tormentil tincture has an astringent effect due to its tannin content which has an anti-inflammatory effect that reduces swelling, in addition to its antimicrobial effect (exerted by tannins and flavonoids), stopping bleeding from gums.
• Mhyrr tincture is rich in essential oils, terpenes, and mucilage and also has an astringent and anti-inflammatory effect.
• Propolis tincture, among others, has a strong anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and analgesic effect, which contributes to the recovery of gums and to the alleviation of tenderness and pain at places where gums have receded.
How Of Use:
• Squeeze the Apiprodent gel for gums onto your finger and apply it to gums with circular motions 2-3 times daily.
• Wash teeth and hands before use.
• After application of the gel, don't eat or drink for 1 hour to allow the gel to exert its action.
How To Store:
Stores at room temperature.