Artelac Advanced Eye Drops - 30 Single Unites
This medicinal product acts as a lubricant and artificial tear in the symptomatic treatment of dehydration of the cornea and conjunctiva due to impaired lacrimal secretion and functional disorders as a result of topical or systemic diseases or caused by deficient or incomplete eyelid closure.
• Artelac contains the active ingredient Hypromellose which acts as a lubricant to treat symptoms of dry eye
• It is a soothing solution that is used as an artificial tear when the eyes are lacking in tears
Hypromellose, Disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, disodium edetate, sorbitol and water for injections
• Like all medicines, Artelac can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
• In very rare cases, some patients with severe damage to the clear layer at the front of the eye (the cornea) have developed cloudy patches on the cornea due to calcium build-up during treatment.
• You may briefly have blurred vision or a slight stinging feeling after using your drops.
• If you wear soft contact lenses – take out your lenses before using Artelac and
then wait for at least 15 minutes after using these drops before putting your lenses back in.
• If your eyes continue to feel dry and sore, stop using your drops and tell your doctor.
How Of Use:
• The usual dose is to apply 1 drop in the corner of the eye, nearest the nose, 3 to 5 times each day or as required to give enough lubrication.
• Ensure the dropper tip does not touch any surface including the eye surface.
Stores at room temperature