Atacand 8 mg 28 Tablets
An angiotensin receptor blocker that binds to the selectively and tightly to the AT1 receptors which will cause a vasodilation, aldosterone inhibition effects.
• Heart failure.
Points of interest:
• This medication may cause dizziness especially at the start of the treatment, do not drive or operate machinery until you know how it affects you.
• Get up from lying or sitting position gradually.
• Do not take potassium supplements while using this medication.
How to use:
As per as direction of doctor.
All Active Ingredients:
• First-dose hypotension.
• Renal artery stenosis; monitoring of plasma potassium concentration is advised particularly in the elderly.
• Aortic or mitral valve stenosis in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
• Candesartan must be carefully titrated through monitoring of patients’ blood pressure in patients doing hemodialysis.
• Use of candesartan is not recommended in patients with primary hyperaldosteronism.
• Pregnancy: Drugs that act on the renin-angiotensin system can cause injury and death to the developing foetus. Discontinue as soon as possible once pregnancy is detected.
• Contraindicated in patients with severe hepatic impairment or cholestasis.
• Contraindicated in patients with diabetes mellitus and concomitant using aliskiren.
• Aliskiren: avoid concomitant use.
• Cyclosporine: increased risk of hyperkalemia.
• Lithium: the concomitant use reduces the excretion of lithium and increases serum concentration.
• Heparin: increased risk of hyperkalemia.
How To Storage :