Bebelac 2 Milk Powder 400 g for infants (6 to 12 months)
Bebelac milk powder is suitable for infants from 6 to 12 months.
Bebelac milk contains a formula rich in nutrients that your baby needs such as vitamins, proteins, and minerals, for ensuring healthy growth and supplying your baby with energy.
Folic acid: It supports the healthy development of the child's brain, enhances mental ability, and increases the child's focus and attention.
Iron and Vitamin A, C, and Zinc: play a vital role in promoting the general health of the child and strengthening immunity, as well as supporting the prevention of diseases.
Calcium and vitamin D: strengthen bones, and promote the growth and development of the child.
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Iron
- Bebelac Milk supports the growth and development of the child.
- strengthens immunity.
- Supports bones and teeth.
How to use:
- Boil clean drinking water, and let the kettle cool for 30 minutes
- Measure the required amount of water (Refer to the feeding schedule on Bebelac) and pour it into a sterile feeding bottle, Do not use boiling water frequently
- Always use the scoop provided with Bebelac milk powder
- Add the right amount of powder to the water.
- Cap on the feeding bottle and shake it well (for 10 seconds) until the powder is dissolved.
• Check the infant formula temperature before feeding the baby by placing a few drops on your hand.
• Do not heat infant formula in the microwave.
• With each use, wash the bottle, nipple, and ring thoroughly until the residue from the previous feeding is removed.
• Use Bebelac-prepared infant formula within 1 hour of preparation.
Store at room temperature.