Bella Diamond Almond Gray Monthly colored Contact Lenses Bella Diamond contact lenses give you an attractive Almond Gray color. It maintains the maximum amount of moisture throughout using it, making them ideal for those who suffer from dryness and discomfort with other lenses. Bella Diamond lens is easy to use without harming the eyes, and it gives you high protection from harmful UV rays.
The lens is made of high-quality materials that make it delicate and comfortable.
Bella Diamond contact lenses use 3 months after opening the package.
2 sterile colored contact lenses (38% water / polymacon) immersed in a saline solution.
• Bella lenses give your eyes a stunning look.
• UV protection.
How to use:
• How to apply contact lenses:
Wash and dry your hands before removing Bella lenses from the package. Place the lens on the tip of your index finger and use your other hand to hold your upper eyelid. Pull your lower eyelid down with your middle finger and slowly place the lens on the center part of your eye. Release your eyelid, close your eye for a moment, and blink.
• How to remove contact lenses: Look up and pull your lower eyelid down. Pull Bella lenses downward gently with your finger and thumb. Gently pinch the edge of the lens and remove it from your eye.
• To ensure that your contacts stay comfortable and your vision stays clear, Ask your eye-care professional for Bella contact lenses instructions.
• Do not allow tap water to come into contact with the lenses.
• Certain medications may affect your ability to wear contact lenses, tell your doctor of any new, or changes to existing, medication.
• In the case of eye redness, pain, or blurring of vision, remove your lenses from your eyes and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
• Do not expose Bella contact lenses to hairsprays, cosmetics, and aerosol sprays.
• Remove Bella contact lenses before going to bed.
2 Contact Lenses.
How to store:
Store at room temperature.