Betaserc 16 mg 60 Tablets
Agonist of histamine at H1 and H3 antagonist receptors. An analogue of histamine is used to reduce the symptoms of vertigo, tinnitus, and hearing loss by improving the microcirculation of the inner ear which subsequently reduces the endolymphatic pressure.
• Meniere’s disease to decrease episodes of vertigo.
Points of interest:
• To reduce stomach upset, take this tablet with food.
• It may take several weeks to reach the full effect of this medication.
How to use:
1 tablet 3 times daily with meals.
• Peptic ulcer or history of peptic ulceration, because of the occasional dyspepsia.
• Respiratory disease.
• Avoid concurrent use with antihistamines.
• Cardiovascular disease.
• Contraindicated in patients with betahistine hypersensitivity.
• Contraindicated in patients with peptic ulcer disease.
• Antihistamines: levels of betahistine may be decrease by antihistamine.
How To Store: