Brufen retard 800 mg 20 Tablets
A Propionic acid derivative non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug that inhibits the prostaglandin synthesis by non-selectively inhibiting COX enzymes thus reducing inflammatory pain and fever.
• Pain and inflammation.
• Postoperative analgesia.
• Dental pain.
Points of interest:
• To reduce stomach upset, take this tablet with food.
• Do not take aspirin for pain relief while using this medication.
• Do not take this medication if you are dehydrated, due to severe vomiting or diarrhea.
• Stop this medication and tell your doctor immediately if you develop swollen ankles, difficulty in breathing, chest pain, black stools or dark vomit.
How to use:
2 tablet every 24 hours after food, or as directed by a healthcare professional
All Active Ingredients:
• Fluid retention.
• Hypersensitivity reactions.
• GIT disorders and chronic inflammatory intestinal disease. These conditions may be exacerbated.
• Caution is required prior starting the treatment in patients with hypertension or heart failure. Renal function may deteriorate.
• Renal and hepatic dysfunction.
• Elderly at increased risk of serious consequences of adverse reactions, especially GIT bleeding and perforation which may be fatal.
• Bronchospasm may be precipitated in patients suffering from asthma.
• Contraindicated in patients with asthma.
• Contraindicated in patients with peptic ulcer.
• Methotrexate: the excretion of methotrexate is reduced by ibuprofen
• Baclofen: the excretion of baclofen is reduced by ibuprofen
• Tacrolimus : the concomitant used is associated with increased risk of nephrotoxicity .
• Voriconazole or fluconazole: plasma concentrations of ibuprofen increased by voriconazole .
• Aspirin : ibuprofen reduces the antiplatelet effect of aspirin .
How To Storage :