Buscopan 10 mg 20 Tablets
An anticholinergic agent that exert a spasmolytic action on the smooth muscles of the GIT and other different sites. It doesn’t affect the central nervous system because it’s not able to penetrate the blood brain barrier.
• Irritable bowel syndrome accompanied pains.
• Motion sickness.
• Bladder or intestinal spasms.
• Spastic constipation.
• Period accompanied pains.
• Excessive respiratory secretion.
How to use:
One tablet three times a day or as directed by the physician
All Active Ingredients:
• Transient bradycardia.
• Urinary retention.
• Severe, unexplained abdominal pain that persists or worsens or occurs together with symptoms like fever, nausea and vomiting, decreased blood pressure, fainting, or blood in stool.
• Should be used in caution in conditions characterized by tachycardia, cardiac insufficiency or failure and in cardiac surgery. It may accelerate the heart rate.
• Should be administered with caution to patients with hypoxia as it is possible that the anticholinergics may reduce sweating.
• Contraindicated in patients with glaucoma.
• Contraindicated in patients with Chronic lung disease.
How To Storage :