Clarinase - 14 Tablets
Pseudoephedrine + loratadine
Clarinase is a combination medicine used to treat sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, itchy or watery eyes, hives, skin rash, itching, and other symptoms of allergies and the common cold.
Loratadine is an antihistamine that reduces the effects of natural chemical histamine in the body.
Pseudoephedrine is a decongestant that shrinks blood vessels in the nasal passages. Dilated blood vessels can cause nasal congestion (stuffy nose).
Pseudoephedrine is used to treat nasal and sinus congestion, or congestion of the tubes that drain fluid from your inner ears, called the eustachian (yoo-STAY-shun) tubes.
• Allergic rhinitis
• Common cold including nasal congestion, sneezing, rhinorrhea, pruritus and lacrimation
How to store :
keep at room temperature.
Oratadine , Pseudoephedrine , , ,
• Monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor therapy or during the 2 weeks following the stopping of such treatment
• patients with narrow-angle glaucoma, urinary retention, cardiovascular diseases.
• Opioid medication
• Sleeping pill
• Muscle relaxer
• Medicine for anxiety or seizures
• Mitivitamins, and herbal products
How to use:
Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: One CLARINASE REPETABS Tablet twice a day.