Claritine - 30 Tablets
Loratadine (loratidine) is an antihistamine. It works by blocking a substance in the body called histamine. This helps to decrease allergy symptoms.
Loratadine (loratidine) is used to relieve the symptoms of seasonal allergies including sneezing, runny nose, stuffiness, itching of the nose and throat, and watery eyes caused by hayfever. It also relieves the swollen, red, itchy patches of skin caused by hives. Loratadine (loratidine) may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Loratadine (loratidine) is also available as an over-the-counter product.
• Allergic rhinitis such as sneezing, nasal discharge (rhinorrhea), itching, and ocular itching and burning.
• increased appetite.
• Medical history including liver disease, or kidney disease.
• pregnant or planning to become pregnant & breastfeeding.
• consumption of alcohol with Claritin can worsen sleepiness & seizures.
• Increase your sensitivity to sunlight and make you prone to sunburn
How to use:
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
One tablet 10 mg once daily.
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.