Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test - 1 Test
• With its long, curved stick, 50% wider tip, and convenient cap, Clearblue Rapid.
• Detection is easier to handle and more hygienic than ever.
• The innovative and unique Flood guard Technology inside helps prevent excess urine from entering the device which is the leading reported cause of user testing error.
• When you need a clear answer, Clearblue Rapid Detection delivers an accurate and simple testing experience. Easy to read plus (+) or minus (-) results.
• Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test.
Warning and Cautions:
• Please always read the instruction leaflet carefully before taking a pregnancy test.
• When ready to test, remove the pregnancy test stick from the foil wrapper and take off the blue cap. Use the test right away.
• A blue line must be present in the control window when you read your result. This line shows that the test has worked.
• If no blue line appears in the control window within 10 minutes the test has not worked.
• It does not matter if one of the lines that make up the '+' symbol is lighter or darker than the other; the result is 'Pregnant' (positive).
How To Use:
• If you're testing from the day you expect your period, you can test with urine from any time of the day. If you're testing early, use the first urine of the day.
• Simply hold the absorbent color change tip in your urine stream, or a sample of your urine collected in a clean dry container, for just 5 seconds.
• The color change tip will instantly turn pink showing that urine is being absorbed. Continue holding the color change tip in the urine for the full 5 seconds.
• As the pregnancy test begins to work, you'll see blue lines start to develop.
• A ‘Pregnant’ result may appear in 1 minute when testing from your missed period (which is the day after your expected period).
• Wait for 3 minutes to confirm a ' Not Pregnant ' result or when testing before you have missed your period.
• Read your result within 10 minutes of doing a test. Ignore any changes to your result after this time.
Stores at room temperature.