Colpermin 187 mg - 20 Capsules
Peppermint Oil blocks calcium channels in intestinal smooth muscle, similar to the effect of dihydropyridines. Peppermint directly activates a transient receptor potential ion channel (TRPM8), which reduces the mechano-sensitivity of colonic pain-transmitting neurons transmitting neurons that become hypersensitive during colonic inflammation.
For the relief of the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
• Nervous System Disorders.
• Burning sensation mucosal.
• Gastrointestinal System Disorders.
• Anorectal discomfort.
• Gastroesophageal reflux.
• Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients listed.
• The capsules should be swallowed whole, not broken or chewed.
• Colpermin contains Arachis oil (peanut oil) and should not be taken by patients known to be allergic to peanut.
Indigestion remedies should not be taken at the same time as Colpermin.
How to use :
One capsule three times a day.
This dosage may be increased to two capsules three times a day if discomfort is severe.
The capsules should be taken until symptoms resolve which would normally be within one or two weeks. The treatment can be continued for longer periods of between 2 to 3 months, when symptoms are more persistent.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.