Curaprox Ortho Toothbrush Ultra Soft 1 Pc
Curaprox Ortho Toothbrush designed to care for the cleanliness of the teeth and gums during the installation of the orthodontic device, where the chances of dental plaque and gingivitis increase.
Curaprox Toothbrush has a small head that is angled slightly to reach hard-to-reach places such as behind the teeth and above and below the braces.
It has tightly aligned and extra-soft bristles for maximum cleaning without damaging gums or tooth enamel.
The perfect design of the brush handle makes it easy to use and control for maximum benefit.
Especially for its role in the prevention of tooth decay and gingivitis through the removal of dental plaque and food residues stuck behind the teeth and the orthodontic device.
Brush bristles diameter: 0.1 mm
Softness degree: Ultra-soft
• The Curaprox brush effectively cleans hard-to-reach places.
• Curaprox Ortho Toothbrush protects the teeth from decay and the gums from infection.
• Curaprox Ortho Toothbrush removes plaque.
• It works to remove food residues stuck to the orthodontic device.
• Maintains oral and dental hygiene above and below the orthodontic device.
How to use:
• Use a Curaprox toothbrush after every meal to get rid of food particles.
• Use at least twice a day.
Point of interest:
• Oral hygienists recommend changing the brush every three months of use, even if it appears to be in good condition.
• It is recommended to brush the teeth twice a day for a period ranging from two minutes.
• Be sure to visit the dentist once every 6 months.
• Wash your toothbrush before and after use.
Made in: Switzerland.
Quantity: 1 Pc.
Store at room temperature.