Cypro BC Syrup 114 ml
Cyproheptadine, Vitamins B complex, Vitamin C
• Cyproheptadine is an antihistamine that reduces the effects of the natural chemical histamine in the body.
• Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and a runny nose.
• Cyproheptadine is a histamine antagonist with an appetite-stimulating effect.
The probable mechanisms for the appetite-stimulating effect of this drug include constantly increased energy intake through more desire to eat and stimulation of growth hormone secretion by deep sleep induction.
• Uses to treat sneezing, runny nose, itching, red or watery eyes, and other symptoms of seasonal allergies (hay fever)
• Uses to treat other conditions such as eczema or skin reactions to insect bites
• Using Cyproheptadine can be a modality for improving the nutritional status in children with malnutrition
Cyproheptadine, Vitamins B complex, Vitamin C, ,
• Drowsiness, dizziness.
• Dry mouth, nose, or throat.
• Blurred vision.
• Feeling restless or excited (especially in children).
• You should not use cyproheptadine if you are allergic to it, or if:
• You have narrow-angle glaucoma;
• You have a stomach ulcer or obstruction;
• You have an enlarged prostate or urination problems;
• You are breast-feeding a baby;
• You are having an asthma attack.
• You are elderly or have a debilitating disease.
• Do not use cyproheptadine if you have used an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days, such as isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine.
• This medicine can cause you to have a false positive drug screening test. If you provide a urine sample for drug screening, tell the laboratory staff that you are taking cyproheptadine.
How To Use:
• Measure liquid medicine with the dosing syringe provided, or with a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one.
• Tell your doctor if you have any weight changes. Cyproheptadine doses are based on weight.
Stores at room temperature.