Cyteal Solution - 500 Ml
• Cyteal Solution is an antiseptic foaming solution containing hexamidine and chlorhexidine, and chlorocresol.
• Cyteal Solution is used to clean skin and mucous infections.
• It is indicated for dermatological, gynecological, and surgical cases.
• Can be used pure or diluted.
• Can be used for rinsing or cleansing as well as vaginal douche.
• Antiseptic Foaming Solution.
Hexamidine Diisethionate, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Chlorocresol.
Points Of Interest:
• The effect of this medication during pregnancy or lactation is not well known.
• The assessment of the possible risk associated with its use is individual: ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice.
How To Use:
• To be used pure or diluted to 1/10.
• Dermatology: use pure Cyteal for cleansing followed by rinsing, or diluted to 1/10.
• Gynecology: use pure Cyteal followed by rinsing, or diluted to 1/10 as a vaginal douche.
• Surgery: Cyteal is used diluted to 1/1.
Stores at room temperature.