Dalacin Vaginal Ovules - 3 Ovules
• Dalacin Vaginal Ovules are pessaries for use in the vagina.
• It contains clindamycin phosphate which is an antibiotic used in the treatment of a bacterial infection of the vagina called bacterial Vaginosis.
• Is used to treat a bacterial infection of the vagina known as bacterial vaginosis.
How To use:
• The recommended dose of Dalacin Vaginal Ovules is one ovule placed high into the vagina each night at bedtime for three consecutive nights.
• Vaginal yeast infection.
• Problems with the vagina or genital area.
• Vaginal pain.
• A history of inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s Disease or Ulcerative Colitis.
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to clindamycin, another antibiotic called lincomycin, or too hard fat (the waxy substance in the ovules).
• As with all vaginal infections, sexual intercourse during treatment with Dalacin is not recommended.
• Dalacin Vaginal Ovules may weaken condoms and diaphragms.
• Do not rely on condoms or contraceptive diaphragms when using this medicine nor for 72 hours following treatment.
• The use of other vaginal products such as tampons or douches (vaginal washes) during treatment with the ovules is not recommended.
How To Store:
Stores at room temperature.