Deep Heat 150 Ml - Spray
Effective relief from rheumatic pain, muscular aches, and strains.
Deep Heat Pain Relief Spray is a pain relieving, warming spray. It is recommended for the relief of pain in muscles, tendons, joints or bones, lower back and thigh pain, sprains, or strains. It can be used before and after exercise.
• Effective relief from rheumatic pain, muscular aches, and strains.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.
Methylnicotinate , Hydroxyethyl salicylate , Methyl salicylate , Ethyl salicylate ,
• Excessive irritation
• Skin burns
• Blisters and temporary skin redness
• Rashes or burning sensation may occur
• If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
• On children under 5 years old
• On broken skin, your eyes, or other sensitive areas of skin
• if you are Pregnant Breast feeding
How to use:
Adults and children over 5 years: Always try on a small area first and use it sparingly.
Shake can well before use.
Hold the nozzle not less than 15cm (6") from the site of pain and spray in 2-3 short bursts. Massage is not required. Protect the face when spraying around the neck/shoulders.
Repeat up to 3 times per day.
Wash your hands after use.