Derma Stamp DRS140
Derma Stamp is a microneedling device that contains 140 stainless steel needles with adjustable needle length that penetrate deep into the skin and it is suitable for all skin types. Derma Stamp is an easy-to-use device that can be used at home for your face and body to correct underlying issues like poor circulation and skin damage, help improves cellular renewal and get rid of acne scars an reduce pigmentation, promote hair growth and it can be used for reducing cellulite and stretch marks. And it can be used with other cosmetics to get the most out of your desired cosmetic by improving penetrating into the skin, which is more effective than applying it topically.
derma stamp for hair: using the derma stamp helps to boost follicles growth, and improve scalp microcirculation, resulting in healthy hair.
• Stimulates collagen production.
• Enhances cellular renewal.
• Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Get rid of acne scars.
• Reduce pigmentation.
• Tighten the skin.
• Treats enlarged pores.
• Increase skin elasticity.
• Reduce cellulite.
• Improve hair growth.
How to use:
Make sure you wash your derma stamp in warm soapy water, followed by soaking in 70% alcohol for 10 minutes, allowing it to dry naturally, and put it back in its case. Ensure you are sanitizing your derma stamp before and after each use to avoid infection.
It is recommended to use the derma stamp on a clean, dry skin.
Adjust the length of needles that suits your skin by turning the end part of the derma stamp until you reach the length you need.
Use the derma stamp to stamp on the skin by moving up and down vertically to cover all the areas.
When using up to 0.3 mm long needles, put the skin care product on your skin, then roll it in with the derma roller. Alternatively, you can first roll the skin and then apply the skin care product.
You can use the derma stamp depending on the length of the needles:
0.2 - 0.5 mm: 1 - 2 times a week.
0.75 - 1.0 mm: Once a week.
1.5 mm or more: Once every two weeks.
Avoid under eye area with needles more than 0.5 mm.
Points of interest:
• Needles with a length of 0.5 or less are recommended for sensitive skin such as the face and neck.
• It is recommended to use needles with a length of more than 0.5 on thicker skin such as the stomach, back and thighs.
• Needles length is adjustable.
• For best results, keep the device clean.
• For personal use only, don’t use it with another person.
• Avoid use on open wounds.
• Avoid using other products that may irritate the skin after using derma stamp.
• Using derma stamp is not particularly painful, but it may leave your skin looking pink\ red after use, this will lessen after a short while.