Dexeryl Cream - 250 gm
• DEXERYL Emollient Cream, is used as a skin protection cream for the signs and symptoms of skin dryness(Xerosis), especially in various skin diseases such as atopic dermatitis and ichthyosis.
• The effect of white soft paraffin and liquid paraffin physically inhibits evaporation thus preventing dehydration (water loss) of the skin and it has a barrier effect against external damage.
• In addition, the hydrating effect of glycerol helps to maintain the balance of moisture in the skin.
• Thanks to its formulation, DEXERYL Emollient cream also reduces and helps to prevent irritation.
• Dexeryl Cream helps with the signs and symptoms of xerosis associated with atopic dermatitis and ichthyosis.
• Dexeryl cream, an emollient, and moisturizing cream.
How To Use:
• DEXERYL Emollient Cream is used by applying a thin layer to the skin area to be treated once or twice daily or more frequently if necessary but not more than 6 times a day.
white soft paraffin, liquid paraffin, Glycerol.
Points Of Interest:
• Easy to apply.
• Quick absorption.
• Cutaneous comfort.
• Do not use it if you are allergic to parabens.
Stores at room temperature.