Differin Gel 0.1% - 30 gm
• Differin Gel is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of Acne Vulgaris.
• Differin Gel may be used alone or with other medications.
Indications Of Differin Gel:
DIFFERIN (adapalene gel) Gel is indicated for the topical treatment of acne vulgaris.
How To use:
• Use this medication as directed by your doctor or the product package, usually once daily at bedtime.
• Before using, gently clean the affected skin with a mild or soapless cleanser and pat dry.
• Skin redness, dryness, itching, scaling, mild burning, or worsening of acne may occur during the first 2-4 weeks of using the medication.
• These effects usually decrease with continued use.
• Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: eczema.
• Avoid electrolysis, waxing, and chemical depilatories for hair removal on the treated areas while using this product.
• If you have recently used products containing sulfur, resorcinol, or salicylic acid, use adapalene with caution. Wait until the effects of such products on the skin have decreased before using adapalene.
• Some products that may interact with this drug include: products containing alpha-hydroxy acids, products containing glycolic acid, hair perming solutions, alcohol/lime/menthol-containing products (such as astringents, toners, shaving lotions), medicated or abrasive soaps, and cleansers, soaps and cosmetics with a strong drying effect.
How To Store:
Stores at room temperature.