Doxiproct 30 gm - Ointment
calcium dobesilate + lidocaine
Calcium dobesilate decreases capillary permeability and blood viscosity and improves lymphatic drainage.
Calcium Dobesilate is used in the treatment of piles and varicose veins. Calcium Dobesilate works on the walls of the small vessel and decreases their leakage and fragility. It also improves blood flow by decreasing the viscosity/thickness of blood.
• Hemorrhoidal disease
• Pain caused by anal or rectal problems
• Varicose veins
• Diabetic retinopathy
• Platelet hyper aggregation
• Chronic venous insufficiency
• Pain caused by mouth ulcers
• Pain caused by denture irritation
Before minor surgeries as a local anesthetic
Calcium Dobesilate, Lidocaine
How to use:
Apply to the affected area of the skin is clean and dry skin.