Duphaston 10 mg 20 Tablets
An oral active form of progestogen that has an activity similar to the parenterally administered form. It promotes the growth of the endometrium.
Indications of duphaston:
• Hormone replacement therapy for pregnant woman.
Points of interest:
• It is important to take this medication at the same time every day.
How to use duphaston:
As recommended by the doctor.
All Active Ingredients:
Side effects of duphaston:
• Abdominal pain.
• Back pain.
• Breast pain/ tenderness.
• Can decrease glucose tolerance, patients with diabetes should be monitored closely.
• May cause dizziness, do not drive during treatment.
• Contraindicated in patients with vaginal bleeding.
• Contraindicated in patients with thromboembolic disorders.
• Selegiline: the concomitant use is associated with increased plasma concentration of selegiline.
• Anxiolytics and Hypnotics: progestogens possibly increase plasma concentration of chlordiazepoxide, diazepam and nitrazepam.
• Carbamazepine or phenobarbital: enhance the metabolism of progestogens.
• Coumarins: progestogens alter the effect of coumarins.
• Cyclosporine: progestogens increase the plasma concentration of cyclosporine.
How To Storage: