Eucarbon - 30 Tablet
• It is a natural intestinal regulator and alleviates various symptoms caused by bowel sluggishness: Eucarbon is a natural remedy for constipation, flatulence, and bloating.
Eucarbon Tablets contain many active ingredients such as:
• Senna promotes the natural flow of ingested food through the bowel by increasing intestinal motility as well as reducing intestinal water absorption. This helps to regulate bowel movement and improve constipation.
• Rhubarb root thus encourages natural intestinal movement and helps to improve episodes of constipation.
• Non-activated vegetable carbon (carbo ligni): Due to its special surface structure, non-activated vegetable carbon can adsorb unwanted substances that can harm or irritate the digestive system, promoting their rapid elimination before they can be reabsorbed into the body.
• Purified sulfur (sulfur depurated): Sulfur is one of the most abundant minerals in the body and is an essential building block of our health including for our digestive well-being. In the intestinal tract, sulfur can perform detoxifying and disinfectant actions to remove toxins and metabolic waste.
Eucarbon regulates your bowel system:
• Purifies the intestinal tract: Non-activated vegetable carbon adsorbs gases and toxins while passing through your bowel system, intestinal irritants are bound to the surface of the vegetable carbon, allowing a rapid evacuation from the digestive system.
• Stimulates the intestinal tract: Senna and rhubarb root stimulate the intestinal lining and encourage the natural movement of the bowel (peristalsis). The mild laxative effect eases bowel movements by moisturizing.
• Disinfects the intestinal tract: The digestive system is protected against microbiological harm.
How To Use:
• Take 1– 2 tablets up to 3 x per day. For stronger effects raise the evening dose to 3 – 4 tablets.
All Active Ingredients:
Senna leaves (sennae folium) , Rhubarb root (rheum radix) , Non-activated vegetable carbon (carbo ligni) , Purified sulfur (sulfur depuratum) ,
Points Of Interest:
• Eucarbon should be taken with enough liquid at or after meals.
• Onset of effect: after 8-10 hours Eucarbon unfolds its effects in the large intestine.
• Eucarbon gently stimulates bowel movement and aids as a mild laxative and disinfectant.
Stores at room temperature