Euflora Drops All Free - 15 ml
• Is a food supplement of Lactobacillus rhamnosus, as a Probiotic. Its neutral taste and the formulation in drops make the product suitable for children too.
• Probiotics are useful for supporting intestinal flora balance.
• It belongs to the genus Lactobacillus, a type of bacteria that produces the enzyme lactase. This enzyme breaks down the sugar lactose — which is found in dairy — into lactic acid.
• Bacteria from this genus, such as L. rhamnosus, are considered probiotic.
• May Prevent and Treat Diarrhea.
• May Relieve IBS Symptoms.
• Aids Gut Health.
• May Help Prevent UTIs.
• May promote weight loss.
How To Use:
• Children: 5 drops a day.
• Adults: 20 drops a day.
Points Of Interest:
• Euflora Drops All Free is generally safe and well-tolerated with few side effects.
Stores at room temperature.