Euthyrox 100 mcg 100 Tabs
- Euthyrox tablets containing Levothyroxine are used to treat Hypothyroidism.
- These tablets provide levothyroxine, an artificial substitute for the natural thyroid hormone that the body is unable to produce in sufficient quantities in individuals with hypothyroidism.
- Common symptoms of hypothyroidism include fatigue, weight gain, constipation, heavy menstrual periods, and bradycardia (slow heartbeat).
Euthyrox tablets uses:
- Compensate for the deficiency in the secretion of natural thyroid hormones.
- Treat hypothyroidism.
How to use Euthyrox tablet:
- Take levothyroxine tablets only as directed by your doctor.
• Warnings and precautions:
Multivitamins and minerals may affect the effectiveness of levothyroxine. Therefore, it is best to space out their doses by 4 hours.
- Levothyroxine may affect your bone density negatively if you are taking a higher dose than needed.
-This medication may affect your blood glucose levels if you have diabetes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store the medicine inside the package in a dark place away from direct sunlight
• Side effects:
- Weight loss.
- Difficulty breathing
• Other medicines and Levothyroxine:
- Levothyroxine interacts with Antacids, Calcium, and Sucralfate.
Made in: Germany.
Quantity: 100 Tabs.
Store at room temperature.