Ezipect 100 ml syrup
A mucolytic agent, which reduces the sputum in the productive cough by altering the structure of the mucus in order to decrease the viscosity and thus will lead to the ease of mucus removal by the cilia or expectoration.
• Productive cough.
Points of interest:
• It generally takes 6-12 hours for this medication to work.
• Antacids and milk may reduce the effect of other medications; take this medication 1 hour before or 2 hours after taking antacids or milk.
How to use:
As recommended by the doctor
All Active Ingredients:
• Symptoms indicative of pneumonia or other lung infections are presents
• Patient having gastric ulcer, liver or kidney problems.
• Contraindicated in patients less than 2 years old.
• Antibiotics: Bromhexine may increase the absorption of antibiotics.
How To Storage :