Ferronam - 28 Sachets
• Ferronam 28 Sachets is a food supplement formulated based on iron, vitamin C and folic acid, useful for filling food shortages or the increased organic needs of these nutrients.
• Indicated for pregnant women, patients with low iron absorption, women of childbearing age, and patients with unbalanced dietary intake.
• In all cases when iron intake is limited by compliance: nausea, vomiting, gastralgia, ferrous aftertaste.
• Ferronam is a food supplement formulated with:
• Iron Fumarate: Iron is essential for life, it is used to transport oxygen in the blood, for cellular respiratory activity, for cellular replication, to build the structure of tissues and organs, and is also deposited in the muscles. In pregnancy, iron intake is useful for the fetus for the synthesis of new red blood cells and psychomotor development.
• Folic Acid: Folate is not produced by the body but must be taken with food to be assimilated and used. The daily requirement, under normal conditions, of folate is about 0.2 mg.
Folate is essential for the synthesis of DNA, proteins, and the formation of hemoglobin, it is also particularly important for tissues involved in processes of reproduction and differentiation, such as embryonic tissues. Ease of adverse situations: intrauterine growth retardation, premature birth, and placental lesions. During pregnancy, the daily need for folate is 0.4 mg, as the fetus uses maternal reserves.
• Vitamin C: the intake of vitamin C favors the absorption of iron as it prevents its oxidation in the intestine.
• Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function.
• Helps to prevent iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia.
• Helps to prevent tiredness and fatigue associated with iron deficiency anemia.
• Helps pregnant women meet the recommended intake for iron when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet.
How To Use:
• We recommend taking 1 sachet per day, preferably immediately after meals. Dissolve the contents of the sachet directly in the mouth.
• During pregnancy, the recommended dose is 2 sachets per day.
Iron, Vitamin C, Folate
Points Of Interest:
• Gluten-free food supplement.
• Characterized by the absence of an aftertaste.
• No side effects typical of iron-based products.
• Instant solubility without liquid intake.
• Suitable for vegans.
How To Store:
Stores at room temperature