Folicum 5 mg 20 Tablets
Folic acid is an important part of the biological functioning such as coenzymes formation and metabolism. Additionally, folic indirectly has stimulatory effects with red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
• Megaloblastic macrocytic anaemia.
• Drug-induced folate deficiency and side effects (example:Methotrexate).
• Prevention of neural tube defects in pregnancy.
How to use:
1 tablet daily.
All Active Ingredients:
• Gastrointestinal disturbance.
• Folate should not be routinely used in patients receiving coronary stents.
• Sulfasalazine: the absorption of folic acid may be reduced by sulfasalazine.
• Trimethoprim: reduce the effect of folic acid.
• Fluorouracil: concomitant use increases the risk of fluorouracil toxicity.
How To Storage :