Ganaton 50mg 100 Tablets
A Prokineticbenzamide derivative inhibits the dopamine D2 receptors and thus increasing the acetylcholine concentrations and also having a gastrokinetic effect. Increasing the Acetylcholine will increase gastric peristalsis and accelerates gastric emptying.
• Gastrointestinal symptoms in chronic gastritis.
• Bloated feeling, upper abdominal pain, anorexia, heartburn, nausea, and vomiting.
How to use:
1 tablet 3 times daily.
• Abdominal Pain.
• Increased Salivation.
• May not be indicated for those suffering from Parkinson’s disease or other conditions involving dopamine regulation issues.
• It should be used with special caution with the young and the elderly.
• Anticholinergic Drugs: Tiquizium bromide, scopolamine butyl bromide, timepidium bromide: There is a possibility of reducing the action of this product that activated gastrointestinal motility.
How To Store: