Gaz Clear - 40 Tablets
• Gaz Clear is helpful for the relief of symptoms related to bloating and intestinal flatulence.
• Contains simethicone & active carbon.
• For Excess wind, stomach bloating, and cramping.
• Simethicone: is used to treat the symptoms of gas such as uncomfortable or painful pressure, fullness, and bloating.
• Active carbon: Due to its special surface structure, activated carbon can adsorb unwanted substances that can harm or irritate the digestive system, promoting their rapid elimination before they can be reabsorbed into the body.
Gaz Clear is helpful for the relief of symptoms related to:
• Excess wind.
• Stomach bloating.
How To Use:
• Adults: It is recommended 1-2 tablets preferably at the end of the main meal, up to a maximum of 4 tablets per day.
• Children 14-18 years: 1 tablet per day at the end of the main meal, up to a maximum of 2 tablets per day.
All Active Ingredients:
Simethicone , Activated Carbon , , ,
• Simethicone does not have any serious side effects.
• There have been reports of mild diarrhea and nausea.
• Since simethicone is not absorbed orally, it is logical that systemic side effects such as kidney injury, hypertension, and hyperglycemia do not occur.
• • It may not be suitable for some people. To make sure simethicone is safe to take, tell a pharmacist or doctor if you (or your child):
• Are allergic (or hypersensitive) to simethicone or any of the other ingredients.
• Are having treatment for a thyroid problem.
• Simethicone can decrease the absorption of thyroid medications (such as levothyroxine).
• If you take thyroid medication, take it at least 4 hours before or after products that contain simethicone.
Stores at room temperature