Germidine 200mg Vaginal Pessaries - 14 Suppositories
• Germidine is used for the treatment of vaginitis due to candida, trichomonal, non-specific, or mixed infections and pre-operative preparation of the vagina.
• Works by inhibiting the growth of infection-causing microbes.
• As a small molecule, iodine in Germidine Vaginal Pessaries can easily penetrate microorganisms and oxidize essential proteins, nucleotides, and fatty acids, leading to cell death.
• Pre-operative preparation of the vagina.
• Treatment of vaginitis due to candida, trichomonal, non-specific, or mixed infections.
• Treats vaginal irritation, itching, and soreness.
How To Use:
• Wash your hands properly then clean and dry the vaginal area.
• Take a pessary and wet it with water before insertion.
• Lie on the back and gently insert the pessary into the vagina as high as possible with or without the use of an applicator (provided in the pack).
• Wash your hands thoroughly after insertion.
• It is best to use it at night time for best results.
All Active Ingredients:
Povidone Iodine , , , ,
• Local swelling, itchiness, redness, small blisters, and irritation at the application site.
• Most of these side effects of Germidine Vaginal Pessaries do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time.
• If these side effects persist longer, please consult your doctor.
• Prolonged use of Germidine Vaginal Pessaries can cause side effects like a drop in blood pressure, difficulty in breathing, swelling of the skin and mucosa, imbalance of electrolytes, rapid heartbeat (tachycardia), and restlessness.
• • Do not use Germidine Vaginal Pessaries:
• If you are allergic to povidone-iodine.
• Let your doctor know if you have an overactive thyroid gland(hyperthyroidism) or any other thyroid diseases, liver, and kidney problems since the usage of Germidine Vaginal Pessaries can cause iodine absorption into the body.
• Germidine Vaginal Pessaries may interact with other antiseptics and products containing enzymatic components, alkali, mercury, silver, hydrogen peroxide, tannic acid, and taurolidine may interact with Germidine Vaginal Pessaries and should not be used simultaneously.
Stores at room temperature