Gynera - 21 Tablets
• GYNERA tablets are estrogen and progestin combination pills used for the prevention of pregnancy.
• It works by preventing ovulation (the release of an egg from an ovary) and causing changes in the mucus of the cervix that make it difficult for sperm to penetrate and for an egg to implant.
• It may also be taken to regulate the menstrual cycle.
• Oral contraceptive, birth control pills.
How To Use:
• Take one pill daily at the same time continuously for 21 days.
• Stop using the pills for 7 days and then start a new pack at the end of the week.
All Active Ingredients:
Estrogen , Progestin , , ,
• Nausea, vomiting.
• Breast tenderness.
• Breakthrough bleeding.
• Acne, darkening of facial skin.
• Weight gain.
• If you have (or have ever had) a blood clot in a blood vessel of your legs, your lungs (pulmonary embolism, PE), or other organs.
• If you need an operation or if you are off your feet for a long time.
• If you have ever had a heart attack or stroke.
• If you have (or have ever had) angina pectoris or transient ischemic attack.
• If you have any of the following diseases that may increase your risk of a clot in the arteries.
• If you have severe diabetes with blood vessel damage.
• If you have very high blood pressure,
• If you have (or have ever had) a type of migraine called ‘migraine with aura’.
Stores at room temperature