Hemopropin Propolis Ointment - 20 G
Provides protective film for decreasing rectal mucosa irritation and painful defecation.
It creates a protective film on the damaged rectum mucosa and thus facilitates the unpleasant symptoms caused by hemorrhoids (flatulence, pain, burning, itching), which are usually the result of secondary inflammation in the anal area.
The resulting film prevents contact between the stool and damaged mucosa. With facilitated defecation (without pain and strain), mucosa recovers very quickly.
• Relieves the annoying symptoms caused by hemorrhoids (flatulence, pain, burning, itching), which are usually the result of secondary inflammation in the anal area.
How To Use:
• During the acute periods, apply Hemopropin ointment on the clean anorectal area in the morning and the evening.
• Later, when symptoms are relieved, apply only in the evening.
• It can also be applied by using an applicator on the tube instead of the cap.
• Before use, remove the protector from the applicator`s top.
Points Of Interest:
• In the case of rectal diseases, it is especially important to take care of hygiene and care for regular stools.
• It is, therefore, necessary to drink enough fluids, eat a diet and increase fiber intake.
• If the problem does not subside or worsen within 7 days, talk to your doctor.
Stores at room temperature