Himalaya Mentat 100 mL Syrup
- Mentat is an herbal formulation that help in improving mental energy, using the natural properties of three key ingredients, thyme-leaved gratiola, Indian pennywort, and Winter Cherry.
- Mentat helps the brain to maintain cognitive function; balance amino acids, which assists in treating depression; and stabilise the mood of those suffering anxiety and depression.
Mentat for Children:
- Mentat syrup can be given to children to improve memory and learning skills and treating bed-wetting.
- Mentat improves short-term memory as well as long-term memory.
- It also improves learning ability by enhancing attention span in children.
- Further, it is also beneficial for children with ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and other behavior problems.
• Memory and learning disorders – attention fluctuation, concentration impairment, language and learning disability.
• Behavioral disorders.
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
• Anxiety and stress-related disorders.
• Mental fatigue.
•Help in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
• Help in epilepsy.
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.
Points of interest:
• Shake the bottle well before use.
• Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
How to use:
• Children: Take 1 teaspoonful twice a day.
•Adults: Take 2 teaspoonful twice a day.
or as directed by your physician
All Active Ingredients:
herbal formulation , thyme-leaved gratiola , Indian pennywort , Winter Cherry ,
• Not side effects have been reported.
• Mentat may increase general anesthesia influence on the body, so it should not be taken at least 2 weeks prior to the surgery.
• In epileptic patients, using Mentat may decrease the dosage requirement of other antiepileptic drugs, so therapeutic drug monitoring is recommended.
• Not drug interactions have been reported.