Histan 4 mg 20 Tablets
Inhibitor of Histamine1 receptor sites on effector cells in the gastrointestinal tract, blood vessels, and respiratory tract.
• Perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis and other allergic symptoms including urticaria.
Points of interest:
• This medication may make you feel sleepy, do not drive or operate machinery until you know how it affects you.
How to use:
1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours daily.
All Active Ingredients:
• Dry mouth.
• Renal and hepatic impairment.
• Bronchitis, bronchiectasis or asthma.
• Children and the elderly are more likely to experience the neurological anticholinergic effects and paradoxical excitation.
• Analgesics: Sedative effects possibly increased when sedating antihistamines given with opioid analgesics.
• Antidepressants: Increased antimuscarinic and sedative effects when antihistamines given with some antidepressants.
How To Storage :