Hyopan 100 ml syrup
An anticholinergic agent that exerts a spasmolytic action on the smooth muscles of the GIT and other different sites. It doesn’t affect the central nervous system because it’s not able to penetrate the blood-brain barrier.
• Irritable bowel syndrome accompanied by pains.
• Motion sickness.
• Bladder or intestinal spasms.
• Spastic constipation.
• Period-accompanied pains.
• Excessive respiratory secretion.
How to use:
The doctor also recommends a specialist according to age and weight.
• Transient bradycardia.
• Urinary retention.
• Severe, unexplained abdominal pain that persists or worsens or occurs together with symptoms like fever, nausea, vomiting, decreased blood pressure, fainting, or blood in the stool.
• Should be used in caution in conditions characterized by tachycardia, cardiac insufficiency or failure, and in cardiac surgery. It may accelerate the heart rate.
• Should be administered with caution to patients with hypoxia as it is possible that the anticholinergics may reduce sweating.
• Contraindicated in patients with glaucoma.
• Contraindicated in patients with Chronic lung disease.
There is no specific drug interaction was noted with hyoscine.
How To Store: