Imodium 2 Mg - 6 Capsules
Loperamide is low intestinal motility and by affecting water and electrolyte movement through the bowel.
• Acute diarrhea in adults and children aged 12 years and over.
• Acute episodes of diarrhea associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome in adults aged 18 years and over following initial diagnosis by a doctor.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.
Loperamide , , , ,
• Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients++s than 12 years of age.
• Acute dysentery, which is characterized by blood in stools and high fever.
• Acute ulcerative colitis.
• Bacterial enterocolitis caused by invasive organisms including Salmonella, Shigella and Campylobacter.
• Pseudomembranous colitis associated with the use of broad-spectrum antibiotics.
How to use:
Dose Two capsules (4 mg) initially, followed by one capsule (2 mg) after each loose stool. The usual dose is 3-4 capsules (6 mg – 8 mg) a day. The total daily dose should not exceed 6 capsules (12 mg).