Kidz Allergies 25ml Oral Drops
Kidz Allergies oral solution is composed of herbal extract that is recommended to relieve allergies, hay fever, hives, and associated symptoms such as allergies, hay fever, sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose, cough, nasal obstruction, headaches, hives (nettle rash), swollen, red skin with prickling and burning sensation.
It works by blocking the chemical reactions that result in allergy symptoms.
The benefits of herbal extract work on:
Allium Cepa: treats runny nose, burning, watery eyes, sneezing.
Apis mellifica: treats Inflammation with shiny (pink or pale red) inflamed skin.
Euphrasia Officinalis: treats Catarrhal conjunctivitis, runny nose.
Histaminum: treats Allergic disorders, urticaria.
• Prevents and treats nasal stuffiness, sneezing, and itchy, runny nose due to seasonal or year-round allergies.
• Decreases inflammation and swelling.
• fewer side effects rather than allergic medication.
Allium cepa, Apis mellifica, Euphrasia officinalis, Histaminum, Sabadilla officinarum.
Points of interest:
• If symptoms persist more than 5 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a healthcare practitioner.
• No known incompatibility with other medicines.
Direction of use:
Children 1 to 5 years old: 5 to 10 drops, 2 to 3 times per day.
Children 6 to 11 years old: 5 to 15 drops, 2 to 3 times per day.
At the start of the treatment, take every 30 minutes, up to 5 times per day, then return to general dosage. To be taken directly under the tongue with the dropper or to melt with some water before drinking.