Leukopor 2.5cm x 5m
Leukopor is a surgical tape made of viscose polyester and a polyacrylate adhesive that is friendly on the skin, making it ideal for use on hypersensitive skin.
Keeps bandages in place for a long time.
It allows the skin to breathe and not retain moisture, thanks to its air permeability.
• It does not leave any residue on the skin when removed.
• Leukopor adhesive Plaster ensures the stability of the bandages for a long time.
• Does not cause irritation or sensitivity to the skin.
Direction for use:
Measure the desired amount of tape needed and cut it off with scissors or hand.
Apply gently on the affected area.
• Specifications: 2.5cm x 5m
• Useful for elderly and children's skin.
• Paper medical adhesive plaster.
Store at room temperature