Lorine 5 mg /5ml 100 ml - Syrup
Loratadine (loratidine) is an antihistamine. It works by blocking a substance in the body called histamine. This helps to decrease allergy symptoms.
Loratadine (loratidine) is used to relieve the symptoms of seasonal allergies including sneezing, runny nose, stuffiness, itching of the nose and throat, and watery eyes caused by hay fever. It also relieves the swollen, red, itchy patches of skin caused by hives. Loratadine (loratidine) may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Loratadine (loratidine) is also available as an over-the-counter product.
• seasonal allergy (seasonal allergic rhinitis)
• other upper respiratory tract allergies
• increased appetite
• Medical history including liver disease, or kidney disease.
• pregnant or planning to become pregnant & breastfeeding.
• consumption of alcohol with Lorin can worsen sleepiness & seizures.
• Increase your sensitivity to sunlight and make you prone to sunburn
• Cytochrome P450 2D6 Inhibitor
How To Use:
5 to 10 ml once daily.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.