Mebo Ointment - 30 Gm
• It is composed of ß-sitosterol 0.25% as the main active ingredient.
• The base of the ointment is composed of sesame oil and beeswax.
• It provides optimum physiological moisture necessary for regeneration and repair.
• It has an anti-inflammatory effect, as it fights bacterial and fungal infections
• Isolating and protecting exposed and injured nerve endings produce an analgesic effect
• Reduces body fluid loss from damaged skin and absorbing residual heat in the affected area
Points Of Interest:
• For topical management of burns, wounds, and skin ulcers.
• Herbal and natural ointment.
• Contains nutritional elements needed for skin cells' vitality and regeneration.
How to use:
• Apply a thin layer of Mebo ointment to the burn or wound area so that it is fully covered.
• Put the ointment 3-4 times daily when leaving the area exposed or twice a day if a bandage is placed.
Stores at room temperature.
United Arab Emirates.