Milga Tablets 30'S
• Milga tablets combine three components that together have a potent effect on the remedy of inflammatory and degenerative diseases of nerves and locomotor organs.
• Milga aids in the alleviation of associated pain on account of its analgesic. antiallergic and circulation-promoting properties.
• Diseases of various origins that affect a, particularly the peripheral neural system, neuritis, neuralgia, polyneuropathies (e.g. diabetic, alcoholic, etc.), myalgia, radicular syndromes, retrobulbar neuritis, herpes zoster, facial palsy, and trigeminal neuralgia
Benfotiamine, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12
• In rare individual cases there may be allergic hypersensitivity reactions.
• No special precautions are required but doses of pyridoxine higher than 200 mg over a long time should be avoided.
How To Use:
• 1 tablet up to 3 times daily.
How To Store:
Stores at room temperature