Mucosolvan Liquid, 30Mg/5Ml- 100 Ml
• Mucosolvan syrup 30mg/5ml is an expectorant used to thin mucus in respiratory tract diseases where tenacious mucus is a problem.
• Mucosolvan Chesty Cough Syrup provides effective relief from cough with mucus for both children and adults.
• Mucosolvan is used in conditions where there are a lot of thick secretions or mucus in the air passages
• Mucosolvan contains ambroxol hydrochloride, which helps to clear the chest by thinning the mucus in the air passage
Ambroxol hydrochloride, , , ,
• Dyspepsia (e.g. indigestion, bloated feeling).
• Abdominal pain.
• Heartburn, A feeling of fullness in the stomach (a bloated feeling).
• In very few cases, severe skin disorders such as Stevens-Johnson's syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) have been reported after the administration of mucolytic substances.
How To Use:
• 0 - 2 years: 1.25ml, 2 times/day On medical advice only.
• 2 - 5 years: 1.25 m, 3 times/day2.
• 6 - 12 years: 2.5 m, 3 times/day2.
• Over 12 years: 5 ml 3 times/day. for the first 2-3 days 5 ml 2 times/day thereafter.
Stores at room temperature