Natrilix SR 1.5Mg - 30 Tablets
Natrilix SR is a prolonged-release film-coated tablet containing indapamide. This medicine is intended to reduce high blood pressure (hypertension).
Indapamide is a diuretic, which only causes a slight increase in the amount of urine produced.
In addition, indapamide widens blood vessels so that blood passes through more easily. This helps to lower blood pressure.
• Treat high blood pressure (hypertension).
• Reduce extra fluid in the body (edema) caused by heart failure.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.
Points of interest:
• The doctor may give blood tests to check for low sodium or potassium levels or high calcium levels.
• Driving and using machines: This medicine can cause side effects due to lowering of the blood pressure such as dizziness or tiredness. These side effects are more likely to occur after initiation of the treatment and after dose increases. However, under good control, these side effects are unlikely to occur.
• This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy.
• Breast-feeding is not recommended if you are taking this medicine.
• If intolerance to some sugars this medication contains lactose monohydrate.
Indapamide , , , ,
• Maculopapular rashes.
• Dry mouth or thirst
• Tiredness or drowsiness
• Muscle pain or cramps
• Irregular heartbeat
• Allergic to indapamide or any other sulfonamide or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
• Severe kidney disease and hear disease.
• Severe liver disease or suffer from a condition called hepatic encephalopathy.
• Low potassium levels in your blood.
• diabetes this drug may increase blood sugar.
• Decreased in vision or eye pain
• Potassium-sparing diuretics.
Medicines used to treat mental disorders.
How to use:
Adults: One tablet daily, preferably in the morning, to be swallowed whole with water and not chewed.
Pediatrics: Not recommended for use in children.